Membership of the British-Serbian Chamber of Commerce is open to UK and other companies with existing and potential interests in the region and to Serbian Companies, particularly those with long-standing trading and investment links with the UK.
Members of the Chamber will have the following benefits when joining:
- Opportunity to network with other BSCC members
- Free advertising – place logo on the website
- Sponsor events – opportunity to showcase one’s company/business
- COBCOE membership – network of 10,000 businesses through 40 other chambers in 37 other European countries
- 10% Rent-a-Car Discount for BSCC Members via AVACO car hire
- Discounted tickets to any conferences and ‘members-only’ events
- Opportunity to network with existing investors and learn from their experiences
- Facilitating access to decision-makers in the UK and in Serbia (contact with embassies, SIEPA, UKTI, SAM etc)
The BSCC is a proud member of COBCOE (Council of British Chambers of Commerce in Europe), which significantly increases the network of potential business partners to any Chamber member. Founded in 1973, COBCOE is an independent non-profit organisation. Acting as an umbrella organisation, COBCOE works with member chambers to advance international trade and business with the United Kingdom. As such, COBCOE gives a voice to about 10,000 businesses, mainly located outside of the UK, from all sectors of trade and industry.